Ogre Plays Games has a very simple philosophy.
Everyone can play games.
Everyone should play more games.
Everyone should play more games than just D&D & Pathfinder.
We’re a bi-weekly “Let’s Play” podcast with a radio play focus. Three to four perfomers come together to play pen & paper role playing games, act out what their characters say and do, and create a fun and entertaining story together. Rules will be discussed. Character creation will be gone over in depth. Sound effects and music are added to make the game feel more alive.
- “The Ogre” Matthew Seagle – GM/moderator
- Rees Hayne – performer, editor, and producer
- Gregory Milne – performer, co-producer and host of “Ogre Talks Games”
- Chris Mataei – sound engineer and editor
- Natalie Bosco – lead artist
- Trina Forrest – website, social media, and all round supportive spouse.
Thanks for checking us out, and keep playing games.