Ogre Plays Games has a very simple philosophy.
Everyone can play games.
Everyone should play more games.
Everyone should play more games than just D&D & Pathfinder.
The Ogre himself lives in a cave, loves games, and is the persona of Matthew “Ogrebeef” Seagle. Matthew is an experienced DM/GM/Judge of well over 20 years and lives to share his passion of games with all of you. You can see his writings on the links above, as well as his YouTube channel (coming soon)
The “Ogre Plays Games” Podcast is a “Let’s Play” podcast with a radio play focus. Three to four perfomers come together to play pen & paper role playing games, act out what their characters say and do, and create a fun and entertaining story together. Rules will be discussed. Character creation will be gone over in depth. Sound effects and music are added to make the game feel more alive.
- “The Ogre” Matthew Seagle – GM/moderator
- Rees Hayne – performer, editor, and producer
- Gregory Milne – performer, co-producer and host of “Ogre Talks Games”
- Chris Mataei – sound engineer and editor
- Natalie Bosco – artist
- Trina Forrest – proofreader, and all round supportive spouse.
Thanks for checking us out, and keep playing games.